Actuate for Stimulus Management provides government organizations with a means to kick start the management and communication of their Stimulus initaitives through use of leading edge technology already being used by many federal, state and local government agencies across the country today, The ARRA Stimulus Metric Framework is available to all new and current Actuate customers.
The cornerstone of Actuate for Stimulus and Recovery is the Actuate Performancesoft Suite, the most fully featured Performance Management application which includes a framework of over 250 pre-built ARRA metrics. Governments can effectively manage ARRA initiatives by providing insight into the performance of key metrics while allowing users to seamlessly drill down beyond the KPI by using Actuate BIRT- based Root Cause Analysis to investigate and report on the underlying operational details.
Here is a sample list of Government Organizations that Use Actuate:
City of Dallas, City of Chicago, City of Dayton, Ohio, City Of Gresham, City Of Long Beach, City Of Olathe, County Of King, County Of Lane, County of San Diego, County Of Westchester, Federal Aviation Administration,Florida Department of Transportation, Greater Cincinnati Water Works, Illinois State, International Trade Administration, Kansas Dept Of Social And Rehabilitation Services, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Mecklenburg County,National Nuclear Security Administration, New York City Dept of Health, New York Office Of General Services, New York State Dept of Motor Vehicles, New York State Dept of Taxation and Finance, New York State Division of Criminal Justice, New York State Office for Technology, NYC Department of Citywide Admin Svcs, Orange County California, Port Authority of NY/NJ, Prince George’s County, Sacramento Regional County Treatment, Sandia National Laboratories, Santa Clara Valley Water District, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, The US Navy, US Army CECOM Acquisition Center, US Army Corps of Engineers – Rock Island, US Army Fort Stewart, US Army Security Assistance Command, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Department of the Air Force – Reserve Command HQ, US Dept of Energy, US Dept of Energy Bettis Lab, US Dept of Homeland Security – Border Pr, US Government Printing Office, US Marine Corps Logistics Base, US National Guard, US Naval Undersea Warfare Center, US Navy – Combat Direction Systems, US Navy Military Sealift Command, US Navy QFF Program, US Navy Strategic Systems Programs, Washington Department Of Retirement Systems, Washington Headquarters Services (DOD).
Features and Benefits
- Enhance transparency and accountability by regularly communicating results and outcomes
- Provide stakeholders the insight into the progress of every ARRA initiative for true accountability
- Leverage a pre-built ARRA solution that can be customized by any agency or level of government
- Provide dynamic Briefing Books, Strategy Maps and BIRT-based interactive reports to clearly communicate performance at all levels
- Provide a standardized framework of operational and strategic planning for ARRA programs
- Investigate the root-cause through seamless drill down to lower level transactional data
- Easily view information from any perspective such as the ARRA framework or add additional perspectives such as: the Balanced Scorecard, Malcolm Baldrige or Six Sigma.